Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor
Opening late Fall 2023
Punta Gorda/Englewood Beach, the Charlotte Harbor Gulf Island Coast is pleased to present the newest sparkling jewel on the Southwest Florida Gulf Coast!
Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor is a world-class resort in an unrivalled setting on the scenic shores of Florida’s second largest harbor, located between Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte.
Beyond your expectations. Everything you’ve come to expect for conducting a successful and memorable meeting, conference, or incentive event has been anticipated – from location, design, and technology, to open spaces and great views.
The attendee experience will go beyond expectations and deliver on engagement and enjoyment for all.
Highlights of the new resort include:
- 785 guestrooms, including 189 Sunsuites™ and 596 premium rooms
- 20 dining concepts ranging from fine dining, casual and quick service
- 60,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space: largest ballroom over 14,000 square feet with unobstructed waterfront views
- Championship level Aileron golf club exclusive to resort guests, designed by Kipp Schulties
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Full-service spa and salon
Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor is expected to open in late Fall of 2023.
For more information – contact: Jeff Berg, Senior Sales Manager – Meetings/Conventions at 941.743.1900.