A Natural Fit for Your Next Meeting
The Charlotte Harbor Event and Conference Center adds to the area's list of naturally beautiful places. Located on the waterfront in historic Punta Gorda's downtown district, the Center offers state-of-the-art facilities and friendly hospitality just steps from nearby hotels, dining options, and attractions in a very walkable city.
Our multi-purpose event center, world-class harbor, and major league baseball stadium provide diverse venues for nearly any meeting, convention or event. Combine our ideal location with year-round sunshine and Southern hospitality, and your event is certain to be a hit. Naturally.
Discover a Florida destination where exploration meets inspiration and nature comes out to play. From world-class golfing and sailing to natural adventures and pristine beaches, Punta Gorda/Englewood Beach: The Charlotte Harbor Gulf Island Coast provides a unique setting for a memorable meeting or conference.
Rave Reviews Are Part of Our Nature:
- SAIL magazine's list of the "10 Greatest Places to Sail in the United States"
- Golf Digest's "Third Best Place to Live and Play Golf in America"
- MONEY magazine's "Best Places to Live in the South"
- Named one of "America's Best Healthy Places to Retire" by U.S. News & World Report.
- TripAdvisor™ TravelCast named Englewood, Florida a "Top Ten U.S. Destination for 2009"