Places to Get Engaged
Getting engaged is something a couple remembers forever, and the location of the engagement can enhance the entire experience.
If you’re looking to get engaged in Punta Gorda/Englewood Beach (and we hope you’ll come back for your destination wedding!), here are a few ideas for romantic, fun, and unusual spots to pop the question:
- For boat and water lovers: an idyllic King Fisher Fleet sunset cruise or a romantic private sail with Smoke and Roses sailing charters or Punta Gorda Sailing
- For the artistic: anywhere in the Peace River Botanical & Sculpture Gardens
- For fans of picturesque views: Perch 360 at the Wyvern Hotel
- For beachy people: Englewood Beach or next to a shell tree on Stump Pass Beach State Park
- For fans of parks and water views: Bayshore Live Oak Park, Port Charlotte Beach Park, or Ponce de Leon Park, right around sunset
- For foodies: Farlow’s on the Water, The Perfect Caper, or The Grill at 1951
- For the laid-back: TT’s Tiki Bar, maybe while the live band is taking a break
- For military families: The Gazebo at Veteran’s Park, overlooking our ½ size replica of the Vietnam Memorial Wall
- For animal lovers: on a nature tour with Babcock Ranch Eco-Tours or at Peace River Wildlife Center, just after the pelicans get their lunch
Wherever you propose, we wish you the best!