Are you a hotel, vacation rental, attraction, restaurant, retail store or other tourism-related business located in Charlotte County, Florida? If so, we invite you to activate your free partnership account and take advantage of the many services the Visitors Bureau has to offer. There is no charge for most services and by being "in the know" you can take advantage of other opportunities, like press tours, co-op advertising, social media and blog post promotion, and more.
If you had a listing on the old CharlotteHarborTravel.com website, you do not need to create a new account. Please call (941) 743-1900 and ask to speak to someone about re-activating your account.
Fill out the form below to activate your account. Once you've submitted the form:
- If your account is tourism-related and located in Charlotte County, Florida, your account will be approved and a listing will be "seeded" for you
- You'll then receive your login credentials via email which will allow you to access our Extranet. Please change your password first thing
- Once you're logged in, everything you need to update your listing, add your tourism-related events, create coupons and special offers, and add your images, will be under the "Collateral" tab on the left
Event Best Practices
- Add your images first--upload under the "Media" tab (under "Collateral"). Note: no logos will be accepted, nor (with a very few exceptions) will images with text or flyers be accepted. Research has shown that people will not click on them, and they're not ADA Accessible. Our system will not show any image that is tagged as a logo. If we see a logo, flyer, or image with text on the site, we will work with you to replace it with an image.
- Add the date of your event. The system will automatically use the current date if it's not changed, and your event will not show up on the site.
- Use plain text only in your description: links and text formatting will not display on the site. Note: we reserve the right to edit all event descriptions.
Contact Julie.Pennock@CharlotteCountyFL.gov with any questions.