New Partner Signup
Thank you for your interest in becoming a partner with us!
Our partner businesses support the overall sales and marketing effort of the Punta Gorda/Englewood Beach Visitor & Convention Bureau (VCB) and provide the foundation for creating a welcoming visitor experience that is unique to Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Englewood Beach and other communities in Charlotte County. To be a partner, your business must reside and operate in Charlotte County and be focused on services that support visitors coming from outsider the local area.
- Your business will be represented on the PureFlorida.com website
- Exposure to media and influencers that visit our area to write stories and post about their experiences in the destination and with your business
- Monthly Partner Update emails with details on the VCB's activities
- Opt-in to receive weekly leads from potential visitors
- Advertising opportunities in the Outsider Guide (visitor guide)
- Display your brochures in the Visitor Center
- Access to co-operative marketing programs curated by our team
- Access to purchase additional exposure on PureFlorida.com through Destination Travel Network
- Co-operative pricing to exhibit in the VCB's booth at select trade shows where we exhibit
There is no cost to be a partner, but we ask for a commitment from you to keep your information up-to-date and relevant to potential visitors that explore the PureFlorida.com website. If your information is incorrect, out-of-date, or has low quality photography, it can reflect negatively on the destination.
Once you've submitted the form below, if your business qualifies as a partner, an account will be "seeded" for you. You will receive an email with your Partner Portal login credentials. Once logged in, please use the Partner Portal Use Guide to populate your account, contacts, amenities, and listing.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 941.743.1900 if you have any questions.