Creating or Updating Your Listing
- Click Collateral to open a new collapsible menu. Here you’ll see options allowing you view and edit your Listings, Special Offers, Media, and more.
- After you click on Listings, you will be presented with your listing. The pencil icon will allow you to edit your listing information. By clicking the eyeball icon, you can view your listing information.
What is a Listing?
- The Listing is the description of your business that will appear on PureFlorida.com.
- The listing should highlight the features of your business, making it attractive to the viewer.
What’s the USP?
- The unique selling proposition (USP) or unique selling point is a marketing concept that focuses on showing the business’s unique or outstanding feature. In other words, what makes your business stand out?
- “We are the only pet-friendly hotel with an onsite doggy day spa.”
- “Ours is the only luxury hotel with direct access to hiking trails that go into protected reserves.”
- When you view or edit a listing, you can quickly scroll to a section on the page by clicking the links on the left of the page. You must click the Save button before any of your changes are actually saved!
Any edits of listings will require approval from the VCB. Upon saving your updates, the VCB will be notified of your changes. You will receive an email once your changes are updated.
Listing Information: Please type in a general description of your business. This description will display on PureFlorida.com. Focus on what would be of interest to potential visitors and what is unique about your business. The content should entice them to click on the link to visit your website. There is plenty of space to go into detail. Entice enough with your text so visitors click the website button on your listing that takes them to your website where they can learn more.
- Categories: This will show you which section of the website your listing will appear. This is for the VCB to determine, but if you feel additional categories should be added, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 941.743.1900.
- Listing Image: You can select one or multiple images to associate to the listing by selecting the Listing Images pull down menu. (More on images in the Adding Media section).
- Details: You may overwrite anything listed. Simply click on the circle and start typing to override any info for display purposes on pureflorida.com. This section is useful if you have a parent company, for instance.
- Website Notifications: Would you like to be notified when your website listing has received a certain number of visits? Simply choose an interval and add your email address to set up this automatic notification.