To get you hyped for 2020 Tampa Bay Rays Spring Training, we’ve compiled a handy reference calendar with some tips. Now is the perfect time to get excited!
- Rays single game tickets on sale exclusively through raysbaseball.com/spring
- Check out Spring Training game promotions
Jan. 25, 10:00 am:
- Spring training single game tickets go on sale at the Charlotte Sports Park
- Box Office and the Team Store opens
- Box office and Team Store hours: M—F, 10:00 am—4:00 pm; Sat. 10:00 am—2:00 pm
- Address/Phone: 2300 El Jobean Rd., Port Charlotte, 888-326-7297
- Fan Fest at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, 1 Tropicana Dr. Visit mlb.com/rays/fans/fan-fest for details.
- Pitchers and catchers report
- First workout, 11:00 am
- Catch a practice: watch the players work out at the practice fields (behind the stadium, just follow the people!), starting at 11:00 a.m. and ending around 1:00 p.m.! Note: first full-squad workout is Feb. 18.
- Free parking and no admission.
- Bring water, snacks, sunscreen and/or a hat; be aware that everything carried in is subject to search.
- You may also be able to get your memorabilia autographed (not guaranteed). If you do bring items to get signed, also bring a Sharpie for paper items and a ball point pen for baseballs.
Feb. 14, 15, and 16:
- Gates open at 10:30 am for practice
Feb. 17, 10:30 am—1:00 pm:
- Fan Day at Charlotte Sports Park: concessions will be open and the Rays mascot will be there, as well as face painters, inflatables, live musical entertainment, and more!
- First full-squad workout
- First “home” game at Charlotte Sports Park, vs. Yankees, 1:05 pm (gates open 90 minutes before first pitch)
Visit the Tampa Bay Rays website for the complete spring training game schedule.
We hope you are as excited about Rays Spring Training at the beautiful Charlotte Sports Park as we are. We’ll see you there!