The Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association has valuable resources, money-saving opportunities, and provides advocacy to protect the hospitality industry. The local Gulf Island Coast Chapter is here to help you.
- Members receive free consulting with restaurant openings, remodeling, licensing, permits and inspections
- Discounts on required food certifications and trainings
- Responsible Vendor training for your employees and new ID checking program to protect your liquor license
- Special member pricing on health care, prescriptions, payroll processing, tax credits, BMI licensing fees, website design, ADA compliance and much more.
- Free National Restaurant Association membership and ticket to the National Restaurant Show
- Three free tickets to the FRLA tradeshow in Orlando
- Discounted pricing to FRLA educational workshops and meetings to keep you informed and safeguard your establishment
- Supports our local culinary and hospitality high schools, and more
For more information on your local FRLA chapter, contact Robin Madden, Chapter President RobinMadden@IslanderProperties.com or Lois Croft, FRLA Director LCroft@FRLA.org or 239-339-7692. Join by February 1, 2019 and receive a discount on your first year.