Join us for an exciting and free opportunity! This "For-Hire" fishing workshop from Florida Sea Grant and UF/IFAS Extension will give you new ideas and proven advice that will help you grow your fishing business!
You will connect with experts in your community, learn about the latest findings in fisheries research, and get answers to the business questions and challenges that will keep you ahead of the competition.
Workshop topics will include:
- Developing a business plan for your fishing business
- Using the Visitors Bureau to market your business
- Enhancing your Social Marketing skills
- Confusing and often overlooked legal requirements of guides
- The latest in fisheries research
- And much, much more!
Rounding out the day will be our Captain's panel and share time! Captains Ralph Allen, Dan Cambern, and Jay Withers will be on deck to answer your questions and lead everyone in some active discussion.
The workshop will be held at the Laishley Marina, 100 Laishley Court, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
This workshop includes:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Workshop materials
- Bonus: Thanks to donations from Peace River Seafood and Market, you will also have the chance to win a door prize!
- Betty Staugler, email@example.com, 941-764-4346